Restore Your Damaged Smile
Call Us Today 949-951-1067
Schedule An Appointment
Monday 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am–4:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am–1:00 pm
Dr. Richard Hada meets many patients who have had their smile damaged due to tooth decay, gum disease, or facial trauma. These patients may have suffered a blow to their self-esteem. They may often hide their damage by smiling with their mouth closed, if they smile at all. Dr. Hada’s mission is to get these patients smiling fully again. He works hard to reconstruct their smiles through a mouth implant. The reconstruction of a patient’s smile can require several procedures, often performed in stages. Most patients find that when the doctor finishes, the results are well worth the effort.
To learn more about smile reconstruction, call our Mission Viejo, CA, dental office today at (949) 951-1067 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Hada.
How It Works
You will first attend a consultation with Dr. Hada. The doctor will go over your medical and dental history, as well as a list of any medications you currently take. He will then perform a thorough examination of your mouth, to determine what work he will need to do. During the exam, the doctor may take digital images of your mouth and create impression of your teeth.
Using the information from the examination, Dr. Hada will develop a comprehensive treatment plan for restoring your smile. The plan will include everything from the type of anesthesia you prefer, the procedures necessary for optimal restoration, and recovery time necessary between treatments.
The doctor will typically perform the necessary procedures in stages. This allows each procedure time to heal completely before beginning the next one.
Dr. Hada may choose from several different procedures to reconstruct your smile, including:
- Fillings – The most common type of restorative procedure, Dr. Hada typically recommends composite resin fillings to repair cavities. Most patients find composite fillings more aesthetically pleasing than metal fillings. This is because the doctor can tint the resin to match the enamel of their natural teeth. Composite fillings provide patients with a functional restoration that does not detract from their natural smile.
- Crowns and Bridges – Patients find these common restorations quite popular as part of a full mouth reconstruction. Dental crowns fit over cracked, broken, or decayed teeth like a cap, providing stability and protection. A dental bridge replaces one or more missing teeth with prosthetics supported on either side by crowns, which fit over the teeth surrounding the gap. Dr. Hada uses materials such as porcelain and porcelain-fused-to-metal to create our lifelike restorations, resulting in a smile that is both functional and beautiful.
- Dentures – Full dentures, removable dental appliances, replace all of the teeth on the upper or lower arch of the patient’s mouth, or both if necessary. Partial dentures replace multiple teeth, when some of the natural teeth are healthy enough to remain. Dr. Hada offers traditional or implant dentures. Traditional dentures rely on natural suction or adhesives to stay in place, while implant dentures snap on to dental implants for better comfort and stability.
- Dental implants – Dental implants are tiny posts made of titanium that the doctor surgically implants in the patient’s jawbone to replace missing tooth roots. As the implants heal, the bone in the jaw fuses to the implants, anchoring them in place and keeping the bone stimulated to prevent deterioration. Dental implants can support crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Orthodontics – When patients have crooked or misaligned teeth, Dr. Hada can recommend orthodontic treatment. The doctor can place traditional metal bracket-and-wire braces, which typically result in straighter teeth in about two years. He may also recommend Invisalign® clear acrylic aligners. These removable aligners gently guide teeth into place without painful tightening procedures or food restrictions.
- Periodontal Treatment – Dr. Hada can treat gum disease to reduce inflammation of the gums and keep the bone that holds teeth in place from deteriorating.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – The doctor can perform several cosmetic procedures, such as placing porcelain veneers to repair chipped or discolored teeth, or to fill in gaps between teeth. He can restore the clean, white appearance to discolored teeth using a teeth whitening treatment. The doctor can even use lasers to remove excess gum tissue from your smile.
Dr. Hada will include two or more of these procedures in your treatment plan, to ensure that your smile looks its absolute best.
Call Our Office Today
If you would like to learn more about restoring a damaged smile, contact our Mission Viejo, CA, dental office today at (949) 951-1067 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hada.