Full Mouth Reconstruction
Dr. Hada wants to help each of our patients enjoy the benefits of a strong, functional bite and attractive smile for a lifetime. If you are experiencing multiple oral health issues at once, such as tooth loss, gum disease, or TMJ disorder, Dr. Hada offers a variety of treatments and restorative options to help you reclaim your oral health. Full mouth reconstruction consists of a custom comprehensive treatment plan combining any number of procedures to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile again.
Call Us Today 949-951-1067
Schedule An Appointment
Monday 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am–4:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am–1:00 pm
Restore Your Smile with Full Mouth Reconstruction
If you are experiencing multiple oral health issues, a full mouth reconstruction by Dr. Richard K. Hada in Mission Viejo, CA, can help you completely restore the form, function, and health of your smile. This fully customized procedure combines solutions such as dental implants, dentures, periodontal care, and root canal therapy to address all your oral health needs with one treatment plan. To learn how Dr. Hada can help you rebuild your smile, contact our office today.
Patients with multiple oral health issues are almost always good candidates for full mouth reconstruction. Those with heart problems, autoimmune diseases, and other significant health problems will require special considerations.
For older patients, less invasive procedures are typically recommended. For instance, mini dental implants may be recommended over traditional implants. We ask that patients provide a complete and current list of medications as well as a detailed health history when attending the initial consultation.
Depending on your needs and goals, Dr. Hada can recommend a treatment plan combining any number of restorative, general, and cosmetic procedures:
- Gum disease treatments: Periodontal care can eliminate gum disease to restore a healthy smile foundation.
- Cavity treatment: Dr. Hada can treat tooth decay and replace damaged tissue with fillings, inlays, and onlays.
- Root Canal: If you are experiencing advanced tooth decay, a root canal can salvage the healthy exterior of a tooth. The treated tooth is topped with a crown to provide support and aesthetics.
- Implant dentistry: Dental implants are small titanium posts that replace lost tooth roots and support crowns, bridges, or dentures. Dental implants not only provide the best support for restorations, but also prevent the atrophy of the jaw that follows tooth loss.
- Dental restorations: If you are missing teeth, we can provide both traditional and implant-supported crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Orthodontic treatments: If your teeth are misaligned, Dr. Hada can recommend traditional metal braces, spacers, expanders, Invisalign®, and retainers.
- Neuromuscular dentistry and TMJ disorder treatment: Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder occurs when the joints on either side of the jaw become inflamed. Often, this is the result of an imbalanced bite. Dr. Hada can use sophisticated neuromuscular techniques to relieve TMJ inflammation, and can design your restorations to improve the balance of your bite.
- Cosmetic dentistry: If you want to also enhance the aesthetics of your smile, Dr. Hada can improve the appearance of teeth and gums with teeth whitening, dental bonding, gum reshaping, and porcelain veneers.
If you who have trouble sitting for long periods of time, or feel apprehensive in the dentist’s chair, Dr. Hada can offer sedation to help you relax during treatment.
Many patients choose full mouth reconstruction not only for the immense health benefits, but also for the comfort and confidence it can provide. Correcting multiple oral health issues at once immediately and greatly improves quality of life for patients, and eliminates worries about untreated issues becoming worse.
Our dental team provides care focused on you and your family, and delivers treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. If you are suffering with several oral health issues, contact our practice today to find out how a full mouth reconstruction can restore your health, confidence, and comfort.